Terms & Conditions
By accepting the order, the supplier accepts the following terms and conditions from Aero Engineering when identified on the purchase order:
- The supplier shall provide product in strict conformance to specifications and requirements as specified on the purchase order. Notification shall be issued to Aero Engineering in the event that the supplier changes a product or process definition and is required to obtain approval from Aero Engineering.
- The supplier shall maintain a quality management system in compliance to all requirements of the purchase order.
- Aero Engineering and their agents shall have the authority to inspect product at the supplier's facility before acceptance. The supplier warrants that the material delivered is of the quality ordered, is free of all defects, and meets all drawing requirements. If the product is found to be defective Aero Engineering shall have the right to return the product for rework or credit at the expense of the supplier.
- The supplier shall provide a certificate of conformance with each delivery of product against the purchase order. The certificate shall provide at a minimum, the following information:
- Supplier's name and address
- Date certificate issued
- Aero Engineering purchase order
- Specifications or required drawing requirements and revision
- A statement of quality stating that all material used is in accordance with the applicable specifications. All processes prescribed in the drawing or purchase order meet the specification requirements. All required inspections and/or tests have been successfully completed.
- Signature and title of the authorized company management representative
- Packing and shipping: The supplier shall ensure that the procured product receives the required cleaning, preservation and packing and is free of foreign object or debris. Good commercial packaging shall be provided when not further specified in the purchase order. Other shipping instructions shall be included in the purchase order and shall be accompanied by the following documentation:
- All data and documents required by the purchase order (for example, certifications, test data, inspection data, test reports, airworthiness approval, etc)
- Identification of the purchase order number, part number (as provided), quantity, unit of measure and serial number, if applicable.
- Failure Analysis; The supplier must notify Aero Engineering of nonconforming product and, when requested by Aero Engineering, the supplier shall perform a failure analysis and prepare a report providing at a minimum the following information:
- Reject document identification number
- Description of the failed items or components
- The cause of the failure
- The corrective action to prevent future failures
- Effectivity of the corrective action
- Purchase order number
- Prior to any disposition of nonconforming product, the supplier must receive approval from Aero Engineering first.
- Fail to process per Aero Engineering instruction on the purchase order which results in a scrapped part, will be sole financial liability of processor. Cost determined by material, manufacturing, and pre-existing processing costs.
- All records shall be kept for a minimum of 10 years as of the date shown on Purchase Order.
- Aero Engineering and any of its regulatory authorities shall have right of access to all facilities involved in the procurement of this purchase order and access to all applicable records
- Supplier must use customer-designated or approved external providers, including process sources (e.g., special processes) where all requirements listed here and on the purchase order will be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers including key characteristics if any. In addition, Aero Engineering must be notified of changes to product, processes, suppliers, and any facilities flow down requirements.
- Suppliers must prevent the use of counterfeit parts
- Supplier shall ensure that persons are aware of: - their contribution to product or service conformity; - their contribution to product safety; - the importance of ethical behavior.
Material acquisitions are pursuant to the requirements under the DFARS clause of 252.225-7014
Warning - The attached purchase order contains technical data within the definition of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and is subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Transfer of this data by any means to a foreign person, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without an export license or any other approval from the U.S. Department of State is Prohibited.
Aero Engineering, Inc. Copywrite 2020